St Mark's C.E. Primary School

“Achievement, respect and care in a happy, Christian community.”

Home Page

I have a question, need some advice or am worried about something - who do I need to contact?

If it is an administrative query (Wisepay, lunches, trips, clubs) usually the first port of call will be office the office team. You can email


If your child is being picked up by someone different, please fill in a green form in the office. All mail can be posted in the post box in the office; it is checked after morning registration. Teachers will be notified during the day.


If you have a concern or query about your child, it is best to speak to the class teacher. Teachers are usually (depending on meetings and clubs) available for a quick chat at the gate at the end of every day. If you need to get a message to a teacher in the morning, please do this via the office, as teachers are always in class ready to lead learning at 8:30am. If you don't feel you have resolved the issue to your satisfaction, there are other people you can talk to, to escalate your concerns (see Q&A page 'I have a complaint or Safeguarding concern - who do I need to speak to?').


You may want to speak to Mrs Biles or Mrs Nickols if your query falls into their role as Parent Support Workers.


If you have a query regarding Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND), you will need to speak to Mrs Clark, the SENCO (Mon-Weds).