As at 06:55, Thursday 1st March:
We are planning to stay open as usual today.
We will continue to monitor the weather and safety situation and keep this decision under review during the day. Should the weather deteriorate further and we are forced to close, parents will be notified.
At Midday, the following statement was made to update:
Having carefully considered the weather forecast, we have taken the decision that children will be able to leave school today from 1.30pm onwards. We will wait with them in the hall and release them to parents as they arrive. Please do not worry if you are not able to be here for 1.30pm but the school will close completely at 3pm and there will be no After School Club today. Because of the Met Office amber weather warning, school will be closed on Friday 2 March to ensure safety for all.